We may collect the following information:
• name and title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, purchase info and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
The Mercury V1 is a compact stand-mount loudspeaker offering outstanding flexibility and class leading performance. As a front stereo pair the Mercury V1 excels at delivering dynamic bass and the musical articulation of much more costlier designs. Its high current handling is equally at home in home theatre systems where Mercury V1’s easy to drive nature and deep bass punch are compatible with a wide range of AV amplifiers and receivers. Comprehensively upgraded from previous Mercury stand mount designs the V1 cabinet has been stiffened with revised bracing and is slightly larger to deliver even deeper bass. The new driver array features a new ultra light mid/bass pulp cone, the fastest cone yet to grace a Mercury loudspeaker. The new Mercury V soft dome tweeter is engineered to tolerances generally found on much more costly loudspeaker designs, giving the V1 impressive top end extension and a natural, spacious sound. The Mercury V1 also benefits from an upgraded crossover with high quality components, high purity silver plated wiring and enhanced Differential Material Technology (DMT) damping on the HF capacitors. This high tech engineering, distilled down from Tannoy’s high-end loudspeaker designs, ensures Mercury V1 delivers true class-leading acoustic performance. With its compact cabinet and breathtaking performance, the Mercury V1 is an all round loudspeaker for systems where space is at a premium. As a refined two channel stereo music system or as part of a multi-channel home theatre setup Mercury V1 delivers truly outstanding performance and value. To cater for both modern and more traditional décor, Mercury V1 is available in either sugar maple or dark walnut finish.