We may collect the following information:
• name and title
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, purchase info and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Tannoy’s long standing success in the loudspeaker industry has always been down to the quality of its employees. We continue to maintain the highest of standards and firmly believe in recruiting the highest calibre of people to help carry us forward as a leading innovator in loudspeaker products.